Challengers will have the option to visit Sandy Point, Hooper Strait and Choptank River lighthouses on Friday in lieu of either Challenge Saturday or Sunday.
- Date: Friday, September 20, 2019
- Participating Lighthouses and Hours:
- Sandy Point – 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
*NOTE: Please notify the Contact Station staff that you are a Challenge participant in order to get the entrance fee waived.
- Choptank River Lighthouse Replica – 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Hooper Strait Lighthouse – 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
*NOTE: the museum and access to the lighthouse closes at 5pm. However, Challenge volunteers will be staffing the Challenge table, and will have stamps and the souvenirs available, until 7 pm to accommodate Challenge participants who take the Bonus Cruise.• Sandy Point Shoal Lighthouse 10:00 am – 7:00 pm *
Please Note: The All-Day Bonus Cruise out of Hooper Island runs Thursday, September 19; Friday, September 20; and Monday, September 23.
Don’t delay, closer to the event, these cruises may begin to fill up very quickly!